At High Country Flies, we pride ourselves on having high-quality, knowledgeable employees. We understand that in this age where customers can purchase anything they want over the internet, the one advantage that a local fly shop can still have is offering extensive local knowledge (and beyond) combined with excellent customer/client service.
Associate Sales Position
High Country Flies is looking for the right person to join our sales staff for the 2012 summer season. Our shop employees possess:
- - A strong familiarity with angling equipment and techniques, and a desire to continually expand and update their knowledge.
- - Excellent communication and customer service skills
- - Professional dress and conduct
- - A desire to contribute to a fun, talented work environment
Please send inquiries/resume, with “Sales Associate Position” in the title, to: email@example.com
High Country Flies is currently looking for a talented, professional casting instructor for the 2012 season. Flexible hours, ability to work at several different locations in the Jackson area. Current First Aid/CPR & Livery Insurance a must. FFF certification a plus. Please contact Hunter Heumann for more details at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
High Country Flies has a full guide staff for the 2012 season. However, if you aspire to guide for us in the future, we are always accepting resumes. Previous guiding and/or outdoor education experience required. Qualities we look for in a guide (in addition to solid fishing and rowing skills):
- - Patience
- - Great communication/people skills
- - A high standard of professionalism
- - A willingness to teach and help clients become better anglers, regardless of their existing skill level
- - A desire to “go the extra mile” to create highly-satisfied, return clientele
- - The ability to make the day fun, regardless of fishing conditions/abilities
Our guide positions are seasonal, generally June through September, depending on conditions. Our guide pay rate is generous, with additional financial incentive for requests/return clients. Please e-mail your inquiry and resume to our Outfitting Manager, Hunter Heumann, with “Guide Position” in the title, to: email@example.com